Custom Search

Friday, April 3, 2009

Free voip calls to Pakistan

Today is weekend and I wanted to talk to my parents in Pakistan on phone but unfortunately my cell phone balance was unsuficiant to make this calls. I decided to find a way on internet from which I can make free calls to Pakistan on cell number. After making some surfing I got jaxtr calling service which provides free calling service to more than 50 countries all around the word, luckly I found Pakistan in the list and I called Pakistan for free :) Actually there are few countries Included which are costly in calling. This is good news for them who want to make unlimited free calls to Pakistan.

Here is list for countries:

Here is instruction to make free call using Jaxtr:

  1. Select your country from the list and enter your number from where you want to make a call
  2. Select your country from the list and enter your desire/destination number where you want to make a call.
  3. Now Jaxtr will give you a local number to reach that person, just dial that number from your phone.Here if your destination party dials that number, then jaxtr notifies the person you are calling with a local number to call and get connected. Just give it a try for better understanding
  4. Now you can talk for as long as you can.Its 100% free

No comments:

Post a Comment