Custom Search

Friday, April 3, 2009

Free calls to Pakistan from UK and US

Free calls to PakistanEveryone is struggling to find a way to make free calls. But there is nothing for free in the world. I’ve also some relatives in U.S and UK. I live in Pakistan and they always ask me that PTCL increased the rates for overseas and now they get very expensive when calling Pakistan.

So what I can do for them so they can make free calls to Pakistan or atleast I find a cheapest way to calling pakistan. “Since i’m a VoIP guy and discussed with one of my coleague and he provided me a SIP account with usage instrcutions, it was having a DID number as well, like register a softphone according to Instructions, once successfully registered with the PBX server, then I dial my US and UK relatives for free and also then can call me on the given DID but still I can only recieve calls on the softphone but not on my landline/cellphone.”

However this so called idea also failed, because most of the internet providers in Pakistan have blocked the SIP port 5060. So I really can’t registered with the PBX server because my Internet provider doesn’t allow the VoIP ports.

After searching on Internet I found a few sites which just provide a few minutes free call on sign-up. So this idea can not work for long time.

What option I have now? hhmm… well let’s go for the cheapest VoIP calls here

No comments:

Post a Comment